How to apply
The deadline for the application is 4 December 2017 (11:00 CET). Applicants will be informed of the results approximately 2 weeks later. 16 civil entities from Turkey and Europe will be chosen. Since each organization will participate with 2 representatives, the programme will include 32 participants who will come together in February at the opening meeting. The opening meeting will take place in mid/end-February 2018.
We are looking for
- motivated and open-minded civil society actors who are excited about learning from each other
- civil society organizations who are looking forward to host and/or visit their partner organization/initiative
- organizations and initiatives from different fields regardless of their size;
- existing and new partnerships between organizations from Turkey and Europe;
- organizations and initiatives who want to strengthen their capacity in a specific area
- to be two representatives of a civil society organization or initiative.
- the support of the team of your organization.
- to think about a partner organization. If you have one in mind, please get in touch with your partner before you apply for this programme. If you do not have a partner in mind already, you can also apply without a partner organization (if you apply as a partnership, each organisation need to fill out an application form)
- to reflect on your organizational needs.
- to be motivated to host and/or visit your partner organization.
- around 30-45 minutes to apply.
Preview of the application
As the application can only be filled out page by page, you can preview the form here in order to get an idea of what is asked. You can also find a preview in Turkish here. When you are ready, just click on the button below. We are looking forward to your application!Ready? Then let’s get started!